- Practice Areas
- Public Law and Infrastructure Projects
RRP Advogados ensures highly qualified legal advice across all areas of Public Law, and is particularly tailored for advising national or international clients in transaction-related matters.
Our team of professionals stands out in a range of domains including:
In a broad and highly complex universe such as Public Law, we take pride in finding the most innovative and strategically accurate solutions, anticipating risks before they materialize into obstacles.
- Large infrastructure projects: advising clients in the development of public-private partnership projects in strategic sectors such as the energy sector, waters and waste, transportation or telecoms;
- Public procurement: advising both awarding entities and bidders in public procurement procedures;
- Energy and natural resources: advising clients in regulatory/compliance issues, as well as in M&A transactions;
- Environmental law: advising clients in regulatory/compliance issues, liability cases and M&A transactions;
- Litigation and arbitration.